Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Miss Emberly



After shooting one of my assignments I decided to shoot a few extra pics of my model. She is such a beautiful little girl. It was hard to get her to sit still and she really wanted her picture taken, but, she wouldn't sit still. So between her mom and I we were trying to get her to sit still. She would pose a few times and then she would start wiggling which is normal for a little girl her age. Finally I told her that I had to go and I couldn't take any more pictures of her. So on the second picture you see here this is the expression I got when I told her that. On some of the shots I started out with a Nikon D700, but I ended up using the Canon 7D for these shots. F/7 @ 1/80 on the first shot and F/5.7 @ 1/160 on the second shot and ISO 200 (for both). Light source was natural light and a 285 Vivatar flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name/nickname with your comment.