Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lifestyles Illustration Assignment


For this assignment we were asked to shoot around the home computer (desktop or laptop). The image was to produce emotion, time and place. It is to illustrate relationship, family, friendship etc., working/playing together in a positive, inviting atmosphere. We were to turn in 5-10 vertical and horizontal shots. Here is one of my shots I am submitting. I used a Canon 7d on this shot. Settings were F/16 @ 1/8 with an ISO of 320. I have included a shot of my setup. Oh yes, I forgot to mention both lights were not used in this shot. I actually ended up using only the main light to the left of my shot because I wanted a more natural lighting making it look like light coming in from a window (on the left) only thing used for back lighting was natural light coming in from window over to the right/behind of subjects.

6 comments:

  1. Great Illustration. I think the expressions are what make this photograph. Also beautiful lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you caught a nice moment, and it looks like they're having a lot of fun. Good job with the lighting as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice moment- I agree with Alyssa. Look at that plump little baby! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome moment. I love the expression on the little girl. Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the expression on this girls face. Its a great moment you caught! Also you have some great lighting going on. Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic JOB! That turned out just perfect. Love everything about the photo on top!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name/nickname with your comment.